Start at the top left with tongue to the wall - Do not glue, screw or fix to the sub-floor at any point
1. After thoroughly cleaning the subfloor, you should begin laying from left to right. Place the floorboard 6mm from the left wall. Use spacers between the wall and the SPC plank.
2. Lock the short end of the floor by inserting the tongue into the groove by dropping it into place. Use a rubber mallet to ensure it hooks fully into place. Continue until the end of the first row.
3. Use the floor cutting which is left over from the first row as the starter for the second row ensuring a minimum 300mm overlap.
Lock it by inserting the long edge of the floor into the groove and drop into place. Drop the tongue of the short end of the SPC plank/tile into the groove of the adjacent fitted plank/tile and ensure the rubber mallet to ensure it hooks fully into place.
5. Use the hammer and tapping block (trimmed piece of flooring) to tap the long edge of the floor to ensure they fit tightly together.
6. Use another piece of floor to work as a bridge.